Camo Candy Corn T-Shirt
That's one big candy corn! Shop the sibling set here!
- Fits true to size.
*Returns and cancellation policy located at bottom of page*
*Sezzle Purchase Requires $35 Minimum Order.
*Sold out of the size you need? Sign up for restock notifications by clicking the size you need and then "Notify Me When Restocked."
Order Status & Shipping
1: Order Status:
• Once you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
• Once your order shipped, the tracking information will be sent to you via email.
• We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages, but we offer shipping insurance for you order! If you have trouble tracking your package please contact the shipping company directly.
2: Shipping and Delivery:
• All United States orders ship USPS first class mail, Priority Mail or UPS for $6.99.
• Orders over $125 ship FREE via USPS Priority Mail or UPS (United States only).
• Once order shipped, United States orders should arrive within 2-10 days.
• We only ship to United States shipping address currently.
3: Shipping Time:
• Ready to ship, clearance, and all in-stock items will be shipped within 1-3 business days from Gallatin, TN.
4: Add Shipping Insurance!
• We offer shipping insurance through Route for your order now! It will add the insurance for your order atomically unless you uncheck the button at you shopping cart. In most cases, it is less than $1. If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged during transit, it will be replaced AND we won't have to deal with USPS claims! You can file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/
5: We do accept Sezzle, but require a $35 minimum purchase.
Any question? Please contact us:
Share this Product
We ordered the whole sibling set of this for our sons and our best friends’ daughters. They are the cutest
so stinking cute love the little truck with the candy corn in the back!
Daddy is all about trucks and camo while momma wants the boys looking cute; this shirt checks all of those boxes! It does run a few sizes big. My twins currently wear 12-18 months with most shirts needing to be 18 months. We bought these in the XXS (6-12) and they fit us with a little added length. We will wear them in a month so if need be, all I will have to do is roll the sleeves a little.
This is great quality and adorable!!!!