Black Ruffle Dress With Gold Stars & Tie Neck
All that glitters is gold! This black dress features a functional tie at the neck, the prettiest ruffles, gold star details, and a zipper on the side for easy on and off.
- Fits true to size.
- Zipper on side.
- Accessories sold separately.
- Add $2.99 for the 5" two layer bow. Suggest bow color #45.
*Returns and cancellation policy located at bottom of page*
*Sezzle Purchase Requires $35 Minimum Order.
*Sold out of the size you need? Sign up for restock notifications by clicking the size you need and then "Notify Me When Restocked."
Order Status & Shipping
1: Order Status:
• Once you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
• Once your order shipped, the tracking information will be sent to you via email.
• We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages, but we offer shipping insurance for you order! If you have trouble tracking your package please contact the shipping company directly.
2: Shipping and Delivery:
• You will select your shipping method at checkout and see the exact rate from the service you select.
• Orders over $150 ship FREE via USPS Priority Mail or UPS SurePost.
• Once shipped, United States orders should arrive within 2-10 days.3: Shipping Time:
• Ready to ship, clearance, and all in-stock items will be shipped within 1-3 business days from Gallatin, TN.
4: Add Shipping Insurance!
• We offer shipping insurance through Route for your order now! It will add the insurance for your order atomically unless you uncheck the button at you shopping cart. In most cases, it is less than $1. If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged during transit, it will be replaced AND we won't have to deal with USPS claims! You can file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/
5: We do accept Sezzle, but require a $35 minimum purchase.
Any question? Please contact us:
Share this Product
Love the dress, its adorable!
Perfect for game day!
Looks like it runs a little large but very cute and can’t wait for little miss to wear it next year!